ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Sanchez Gonzalez" <dsanc...@at4wireless.com>
Subject RE: Ant, Eclipse & CVS problem adding a file
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 07:05:25 GMT
 Finally it works. Thank you very much.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Daniel Sanchez Gonzalez [mailto:dsanchez@at4wireless.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008 12:00
Para: Ant Users List
Asunto: RE: Ant, Eclipse & CVS problem adding a file

I've read this:

"Use import to incorporate an entire source distribution from an outside source (e.g., a source
vendor) into your source repository directory. You can use this command both for initial creation
of a repository, and for wholesale updates to the module from the outside source."

And I only want to add a file to a CVS folder. Is it possible using import?

Thanks.