ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tyler Ward" <ty.w...@gmail.com>
Subject ECCN/Export Apache Ant
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:23:05 GMT
 I need some help regarding the ECCN for Apache Ant 1.6.5.  The Apache site
at HYPERLINK
"https://redowa.esri.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.apache.org/lic
enses/exports/" \nhttp://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ lists the ECCN for
Ant as 5D002 TSU.

 Is Ant classified as 5D002 because it is "designed for use" with other 3rd
party encryption libraries even though Ant does not itself contain
encryption components?

 I'm trying to determine whether the ECCN classification would be lower
(EAR99 or 5D992) for Apache  Ant if the 3rd party encryption libraries are
not included when exporting.

 Thanks for your help.

> Tyler Ward

Checked by AVG.