ant-user mailing list archives

From Robin Chaddock <robin.chadd...@iplay.com>
Subject Re: how to file path from fileset
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:40:45 GMT
<pathconvert>

Raja Nagendra Kumar wrote:
> I would like to know exact location of file given a fileset way to find one
>

> 		<fileset dir="${tejasoft.root}">
> 		    <include name="**/${name}Common.xml"/>
> 		</fileset>
>
> Assuming that only one file in tejasoft.root would match the expression
> "**/${name}Common.xml.
>
> Regards,
> Raja Nagendra Kumar,
> C.T.O
> www.tejasoft.com

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception
and unauthorised amendment for which I-play, a trading name of Digital Bridges Ltd will accept
no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained
on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

(C) 2005. I-play is a trademark and trading name of Digital Bridges Limited. All Rights Reserved.