ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: JavaC and sourcepath
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:18:55 GMT
Sorry, I still don't understand why you are doing this copy...in this
fashion...  Clearly you can extrapolate based on the class files
generated compared to the source path's defined...

But, why is it important to have just these Java files?  Meaning what is
the purpose and why?  I just don't understand.

As has been mentioned, this is a function of Javac.

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)