ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: JavaC and sourcepath
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:45:23 GMT
If you know the dirs you are compiling, why not copy the files from
there?  For example, I see ${PROJECT_HOME}/common/src in your
sourcepath...  So why does Javac need this functionality?  Stock command
line javac doesn't do this.  I don't see why the task javac should
either....

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale