ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: ant sql call stored procedure
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:48:10 GMT
You might check out:  http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread143248.html

I looks like "GO" is a batch delimiter?

Chaohua Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your suggestion. But I used UTF-8,
> It changed a little bit, still can not get through.
>
>   [sql] Executing file: C:\workspace\Canoo\billPay\tests\uspSelectCount.sql
>   [sql] Failed to execute:  ?USE [BillPay] GO SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER
ON GO CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[uspSelectCount] AS BEGIN SET NOCOUNT ON; Select  count(*) from
dbo.Payments_S
> ng;  End
>   [sql] java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near '?'.
>

> Actually, I have no "?" in my sql file.
>

> This my sql file:
>

> USE [BillPay]
> GO
> SET ANSI_NULLS ON
> GO
> SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
> GO
> CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[uspSelectCount]
> AS
> BEGIN
> 	SET NOCOUNT ON;
> Select  count(*)
> from dbo.Payments_Staging;
>
> End

 But when I am using ant sql to call the file uspSelectCount.sql  that is located with the
build file.

>> I always got this exception:
>>
>> test:
>>       [sql] Executing file: C:\workspace\Canoo\billPay\tests\uspSelectCount.sql
>>       [sql] Failed to execute:   ■U S E   [ B i l l P a y ]  G O  / * * * * * *
  O b j e c t :     S t o r e d P r o c e d u r e   [ d b o ] . [ u s p S e l e c t C o u
n t ]         S c r i p t   D
>> a t e :   0 3 / 1 3 / 2 0 0 8   1 5 : 5 1 : 1 3   * * * * * *
>>       [sql] java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near 'E'.
>>       [sql] Failed to execute:   S E T   A N S I _ N U L L S   O N  G O  S E T
Q U O T E D _ I D E N T I F I E R   O N  G O  - -   = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>>  = = = = = = = = = = =  - -   A u t h o r :              < A u t h o r , , N a
m e >  - -   C r e a t e   d a t e :   < C r e a t e   D a t e , , >  - -   D e s
c r i p t i o n :       < D e s c r i p
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  C R E A T E   P R O C E D U R E   [ d b o ] . [ u s p S
e l e c t C o u n t ]    A S  B
>>  E G I N  - -   S E T   N O C O U N T   O N   a d d e d   t o   p r e v e n t   e
x t r a   r e s u l t   s e t s   f r o m  - -   i n t e r f e r i n g   w i t h   S E L E
C T   s t a t e m e n t s .