ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant sql call stored procedure
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:17:20 GMT
Chaohua Wang wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> I am using ant sql to call a stored procedure of Ms Sql server
>
> <sql
>     driver="${jdbcdriver}"
>     url="${dburl}/BillPay"
>     userid="${userid}"
>     password="${password}"
> 	src=" uspSelectCount.sql "
> 	classpathref="webtest.path.id"
> 	</sql>
>

> I can execute stored procedure in Ms Sql server. My stored procedure name is uspSelectCount.
 But when I am using ant sql to call the file uspSelectCount.sql  that is located with the
build file.

> I always got this exception:
>
> test:
>       [sql] Executing file: C:\workspace\Canoo\billPay\tests\uspSelectCount.sql
>       [sql] Failed to execute:   ?U S E   [ B i l l P a y ]  G O  / * * * * * *   O b
j e c t :     S t o r e d P r o c e d u r e   [ d b o ] . [ u s p S e l e c t C o u n t ]
        S c r i p t   D
> a t e :   0 3 / 1 3 / 2 0 0 8   1 5 : 5 1 : 1 3   * * * * * *
>       [sql] java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near 'E'.
>       [sql] Failed to execute:   S E T   A N S I _ N U L L S   O N  G O  S E T   Q U
O T E D _ I D E N T I F I E R   O N  G O  - -   = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
>  = = = = = = = = = = =  - -   A u t h o r :              < A u t h o r , , N a m e
>  - -   C r e a t e   d a t e :   < C r e a t e   D a t e , , >  - -   D e s c r
i p t i o n :       < D e s c r i p
>  t i o n , , >  - -   = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  C R E A T E   P R O C E D U R E   [ d b o ] . [ u s p S e l
e c t C o u n t ]    A S  B
>  E G I N  - -   S E T   N O C O U N T   O N   a d d e d   t o   p r e v e n t   e x t
r a   r e s u l t   s e t s   f r o m  - -   i n t e r f e r i n g   w i t h   S E L E C T
  s t a t e m e n t s .
>   S E T   N O C O U N T   O N ;    S e l e c t     c o u n t ( * )  f r o m   d b o .
P a y m e n t s _ S t a g i n g    E n d
>      [sql] java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near 'T'.
>

> 'E' is the third character of USE. 'T' is the third character of SET. I am not sure the
reason why? Please help.

I dont like the look of all the spaces in the message ... it hints that
the SQL task isnt loading in the text in the right encoding, which is
bound to cause trouble. Try playing with the encoding attribute of the
task to get it and the text consistent.

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/