ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject taskdef question - only usable at project level?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:52:48 GMT
However, when doing so it seems as if the call is ignored or forgotten
afterward:

Either:

<target  name = "ensure-installed">
            <taskdef  resource = "net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"  uri =
"http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net"  description = "Needed to use
ant-contrib.">
                <classpath>
                    <pathelement  location =
"/local/sfloess/test/lib/ant-contrib/ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"/>
                </classpath>
            </taskdef>
</target>

Or

<macrodef  name = "ensure-installed">
    <sequential>
            <taskdef  resource = "net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"  uri =
"http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net"  description = "Needed to use
ant-contrib.">
                <classpath>
                    <pathelement  location =
"/local/sfloess/test/lib/ant-contrib/ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"/>
                </classpath>
            </taskdef>
    </sequential>
</macrodef>

I am running JDK 1.6 and ant 1.7.1

I didn't readily see anything stating this can't be done...  Of course,
I didn't spend too much time investigating...

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)