ant-user mailing list archives

From supareno <reno.rkc...@free.fr>
Subject exclude a loaded class from the classpath
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 14:00:09 GMT
hello everyone,

i'm facing to a BIG problem at my office...
i work for a company with strange practices. i have to make a build file
for an old project...
the problem is:
(jar names are not the real one)

1- somebody redefines classes from A.jar in the project.
2- Foo.java extends a class redefined from A.jar: the class redefines is
in the project
3- so i didn't use A.jar in my classpath to avoid conflicts
4- But B.jar (that i need absolutely) is compiled with A.jar inside so
when i lauch the build file, i've got a problem because it loads the
class from A.jar to compile Foo.java and not the class defined in the
project :-(

when we build it with JBuilder2006 (yes, some entreprises olds
JBuilder!) it works.

So my question is:

is it possible to use preferred class loaded in the javac task?? i would
like to exclude from the classpath a class loaded from A.jar via B.jar :
possible ???

regards
supareno