ant-user mailing list archives

From "Slava Gonahchan" <ytri...@gmail.com>
Subject ant api for analyzing dependencies
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 06:44:35 GMT
Hello, good folks.
I need to resolve dependencies of my project.
Can ant analyze dependencies of source files? Or it is only for class files?
Anyway i tried using it:
-----------------------
public static AntAnalyzer analyzer=new AntAnalyzer();
analyzer.addRootClass("org.apache.tools.ant.types.Path");
Enumeration enum=analyzer.getClassDependencies();
        while(enum.hasMoreElements()){
            System.out.println(enum.nextElement());
        }

And it prints only: org.apache.tools.ant.types.Path
Actually it prints String I specified in addRootClass every time.
What did i do wrong?