ant-user mailing list archives

From "Z W" <mpc8...@gmail.com>
Subject How does Ant <xslt> accept 2 input files such that xsl could differentiate them ?
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:14:26 GMT
Hi

How do I make an ant <xslt> call that accepts 2 different input xml
files in different directories
such that the xsl could know which file with for-each to perform calculations.

Inside y.xsl
<xsl:for-each select="/testResults/*[not(@label = preceding::*/@label)]">

>From Ant x.xml file
<xslt style="detail.xsl"
                       in="C:\test_report\test_input_3.jtl"
                       destdir="C:\test_report"
                       basedir="C:\test_report"
                       out="C:\test_input_3.html"
                       force="true">
                       <param name="currentJTL"
expression="C:\test_report\test_input_3.jtl"/>
                       <param name="previousJTL"
expression="C:\test_input.jtl"/>
                       <param name="curBuildVersion"
expression="${currentBuildVersion}"/>
                       <param name="pBuildVersion"
expression="${previousBuildVersion}"/>
                       <param name="latestDir"
expression="${Detail_latestTPSDir}"/>
                       <classpath
location="C:\apache-ant-1.7.0\lib\saxon9.jar" />

Is there a way where I could include with for-each specifying to
include a specific file.
I want to make use of currentJTL and previousJTL as you can see above
in Ant xml file but
the xsl could only interpret file from in="C:\test_report\test_input_3.jtl".

thank you for your help