ant-user mailing list archives

From "Z W" <mpc8...@gmail.com>
Subject XSL, Ant and different input files
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:30:51 GMT
Hi
I have 2 different xml data files with the same filename named zw.xml in 2
separate directories.
Each contains lines similar to these lines below

<Results version="1.0">

<sample label="Confirmation" success="true"/>

In my xsl, I have <xsl:variable name="totalSuccess"
select="count(/Results/*[attribute::label='Confirmation'
and attribute::success='true'])"/>
I have 2 properties named d1, d2 in Ant where each point the directory
containing zw.xml.
How do I import or retrieve those properties so that I could use them to
reference in my xsl for above ?
Also what's the syntax which includes the filename so that my xsl would
count the right number from the correctly referenced xml data file ?

Thanks