ant-user mailing list archives

From "dheeraj tandon" <dheeraj.tan...@gmail.com>
Subject Incremental Build Impementation...
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 05:40:38 GMT
Hi ,

I am working on implementing incremental build to reduce build time like
compiling only new and changed java souce code, copy only new and change jar
files/config files etc but I am facing following issue

- If some of the jars,config and other files deleted from source location
due to whatever they remain as it is in destination directory because I am
not deleting the destination dir because of incremental build....

Anybody have any clue how to get rid off this issue so that I can able to do
build incrementally ....

--
Regrds

Dheeraj Tandon