ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysieq <krzys...@gazeta.pl>
Subject Re: How does Ant <xslt> accept 2 input files such that xsl could differentiate them ?
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:28:03 GMT
Hi,

Can You show some of the bigger picture? From what I read, the only thing
that comes to my mind is that the xslt task, being a file-based task,
accepts nested fileset elements. In those, You can specify exactly which
files to treat with which xsl stylesheet. Am I even close to understanding
what You need?

Cheers,
Chris