ant-user mailing list archives

From mindspin311 <connoc.minds...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to find current directory (not entire path)
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:32:41 GMT

Wow, completely overlooked basename, but that only really solves this
specific problem. I was really hoping to find out if there was a way to
parse a string or property. Let's say I'm using svn update and it returns
'At revision 100'. I put that string into a property.

Now, how do I extract just the 100?

Is there any built in functionality that will solve this, or do I have to
make my own task to handle something like this?