ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: how to file path from fileset
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:00:03 GMT

Hi Gibert,

Nice to know such feature exists. In case there is a documentation for all
such sudo functions in ant, could you pl. let me know the url.

I also noticed that giving the refid to property does exactly the same
thing.

   <path id="p">
		<fileset dir="${foundation.root}">
		    <include name="**/${f.name}"/>
		</fileset>
	    </path>
	    <property name="nag.prop" refid="p"/>

Also, what is the way to access list of all the files which are selected
using the script (groovy or so, based on the id).

Regards,
Nagendra