ant-user mailing list archives

From sandyg <gaddamsande...@gmail.com>
Subject how to get jars scope in to my application
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:08:13 GMT

I am creating an jar executable file using ant

<jar destfile="dist/searchengine.jar" basedir="${build_classes}">
 		            <manifest>
 		                <attribute name="Main-Class" value="com.Test"/>
 		            </manifest>
 		        </jar>

 		<!-- to run th jar file-->

 			<echo message="to run th jar file ..."/>
 		        <java jar="dist/searchengine.jar" fork="true"/>

but i am getting the Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletException

even all jars were in the classes folder of my jar
can anybody help me please how to get the jar file scope