ant-user mailing list archives

From bouchaib.fa...@ndsu.edu
Subject release date of ant archives versions
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:44:01 GMT
Hi, My name is Bouchaib Falah. I am a graduate student at North Dakota
State University. Currently I am a research assistant and using ant object
 programs for my research. I have tow questions please and hope to find
 their answers from you.
 1) I want to know when each ant version(from v1.2 to v1.7) was created. So
 is there any way to access the cvs repository and how?
 2) Can you plase send me a link to download ant version 1.5 Beta3? I could
 not find it with the archives versions.
 Thank you so much for your help.

 Sincerely,

 Bouchaib Falah