ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: XSL, Ant and different input files
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:53:24 GMT

Hi,

Have you looked at the relatively brief one page of documentation for
the XSLT task in the Ant manual?

You want to look for sending the target directory for your lookup files
into the transformation as params. You can also specify the filename
paramter name as an attribute on the XSLT task element (see the manual
page). Then you would concat the target dir with the filename and use
the document function to work on it.

-Rob