ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to define task sshexec
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:54:26 GMT
see http://ant.apache.org/faq.html#delegating-classloader
for some background. After a lot of code, and some backward compatible
problems, this issue has been solved for the optional <junit> task in
ant 1.7.0  - but
not for other optional tasks. For ant 1.7.1, code has been added to
allow the optional <script> task to work using a bsf, scripting jar in
a nested classpath element. It is hoped that similar work will be
done for the other in-built optional tasks in ant 1.8.0.

Peter