ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Subclassing Zip Task, but using ResourceCollection-s.
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:19:32 GMT
Hello;

I have subclasses the Jar task for conveniently creating a specific
format of ZIP.  I have a problem that I would like to make the ZIP
file entirely from objects that implement ResourceCollection.  However
the Zip/Jar task expects to get at least some "FileSet"-s or it will
produce a message like this;

Warning: skipping zip archive foo.zip because no files were included.

It would be nice if it could only produce such a warning if there are
no FileSet's supplied _and_ no ResourceCollection-s.  Does anybody
have any advice or should I post a bug report?

cheers.

___
Andrew Lindesay
technology : www.lindesay.co.nz