ant-user mailing list archives

From Steven Guitar <stgui...@mac.com>
Subject Re: headless build vs. eclipse build
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:57:42 GMT
Martin,

actually in eclipse(WSAD actually) its pointing to the bundled jre's
that came with the IDE and for my system env vars, i have a ANT_HOME
and a JAVA_HOME that are different paths than whats in the IDE.

as i stated, the jar works fine as far as the web apps compile,
resolve and run code requested from the jars. its just the logging.
not that i disagree that this discrepency is the issue, i just wanted
to be clear on what im struggling with.

anyway, it seems that they are different. is that what is to blame?