ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vishnumalakala, Santa" <Santa_Vishnumalak...@adp.com>
Subject RE: Only one ant command is executing in batch file and not executing other commands after ant in batch file
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:18:30 GMT
Here I need to send two build outputs as a email.

Below I am executing two ant commands.

call ant -f build1.xml > build.log
call ant -f build2.xml >> build.log

Above two outputs I need to send as email.
One thing is I am writing another build.xml with mail task sending build.log as a message.

Just I wanted to know is there any approach to send that output as a email without writing
another build.xml.
Your inputs are required for me. Thanks for the cooperation.

Santa.

-----Original Message-----
From: sramhu@gmail.com [mailto:sramhu@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Ramu Sethu
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:37 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Only one ant command is executing in batch file and not executing other commands
after ant in batch file

If you use mail logger, logger itself stores sends the entire console output. So you don have
to redirect the logs.

On Feb 13, 2008 4:11 PM, Vishnumalakala, Santa <Santa_Vishnumalakala@adp.com>
wrote:

> Can I send these output as email using mail logger
>
> Santa.

Thank you
Ramu S

 If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping
your mouth shut.
- Albert Einstein