ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: condition question
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:14:48 GMT

can we see all the statements which set all the propertiesspecifiycally the property of retest
?(would be easier if we saw the entire build.xml..)

ThanksMartin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality
noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender.
within this transmission.> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:59:58 -0800> From: mpc8250@gmail.com>
To: user@ant.apache.org> Subject: condition question> > Hi> > Why is this condition
failing/false when "confused" is 1 ? I just don't see> it.> > <echo> confused
${confused} </echo>> > <condition property="retest6" value="3" else="6">>
retest ${retest}</echo>> > > > _recheck:> [echo] confused 1> [echo]>
Condition false; setting retest6 to 6> Setting project property: retest6 -> 6> Property
"retest" has not been set> [echo] retest ${retest}> Property "retest" has not been set