ant-user mailing list archives

From "Barry Pape" <bp...@netspend.com>
Subject RE: -lib and saxon8 on SUSE 10.3
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:28:27 GMT
Is the saxon jar on the classpath on the suse machine?

-----Original Message-----
From: pdftex@gmail.com [mailto:pdftex@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Martin Schröder
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 7:53 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: -lib and saxon8 on SUSE 10.3

Hi,
if this is a FAQ, pointers are welcome; I'm new to ant.

I'm trying to use ant with saxon8 on SUSE 10.3 (ant 1.7.0) and Ubuntu
Dapper (ant 1.6.5). I have a build.xml which works perfectly on
Ubuntu, but the same command
  ant -lib dsp/dspublisher/lib/ -f bin/build-data.xml
in the same directory on SUSE gives the error
  /home/ms/svn/rsp/trunk/bin/build-data.xml:37:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl

Any idea what's wrong here?

Thanks in advance
   Martin

Confidentiality Notice!
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this
information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or
agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the
electronic transmission, including all attachments from your
system.