ant-user mailing list archives

From "newman, dawn (GPDEV)" <dawn.new...@gauteng.gov.za>
Subject RE: Gilbert Jeiziner/AMBERG ist außer Haus bis / is out of office till 5. February 2007
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:07:32 GMT
Danke shin
Bitte zein

-----Original Message-----
From: gjeiziner@amberg.ch [mailto:gjeiziner@amberg.ch]
Sent: 11 February 2008 05:02 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Gilbert Jeiziner/AMBERG ist außer Haus bis / is out of office till 5. February 2007

Ich werde ab  11.02.2008 nicht im Büro sein. Ich kehre zurück am
18.02.2008.

Ihre Nachrict wird nicht weitergeleitet. Ich werde Ihre Nachricht nach
meiner Rückkehr beantworten. Bei dringenden Fällen wenden Sie sich bitte an
Michael Gassmann (mgassmann@amberg.ch).

Your message will not be forwarded. I will respond the moment I return. For
urgent matters please contact Michael Gassmann (mgassmann@amberg.ch)

Disclaimer:

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. The Gauteng Provincial Government does not take responsibility for Gauteng Provincial
Government users' personal views. Gauteng Provincial Government services available online
at: www.gautengonline.gov.za