ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Bassett" <bbass...@insightful.com>
Subject RE: well-defined ant/xslt problem: (how) can I do this?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:15:02 GMT
<foreach> requires that all the tasks to be nested within a <sequential>
element:

  <foreach list="v10,v11,v12" param="myVersion">
     <sequential>
       <antcall target="gen-changes">
          <param name="version" value="@{myVersion}"/>
       </antcall>
     </sequential>
  <foreach>

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Milbratz [mailto:milbratz@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:55 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: well-defined ant/xslt problem: (how) can I do this?

A follow-up:

I tried the using the ant-contrib for each, and manually specifying the
versions in a list, but came across a limitation:

pe\build-developer.xml:1217: foreach doesn't support the nested "antcall"
element.

(I've implemented the internals for the for-each using antcall);

can anyone comment on limitation of the ant-contrib looping mechanism?