ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Milbratz" <milbr...@gmail.com>
Subject checksum task: how can you use hash in a separate directory
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:18:11 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone comment on the best way to solve this problem with the checksum
task:

I'm looking for a means to do the following:
a) take hash-snapshots of shipped files in a directory (e.g. src/jsp)
b) later, check the files against the hashes
c) ant indicates which files do not match the hash.

I've looked at the checksum documentation and the source code, but don't see
a way I can see which specific files have changed.

Yet, I may be missing something.

thanks,

bill