ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Milbratz" <milbr...@gmail.com>
Subject well-defined ant/xslt problem: (how) can I do this?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:44:22 GMT
Hi,

i have a problem which I don't know if I can solve elegantly with ant.

The problem: I'd like to use the xslt task to transform these inputs into
the following outputs;

inputs:

 v10/changes.xml
 v11/changes.xml
 v12/changes.xml

outputs:
 v10/changes.out
 v11/changes.out
 v12/changes.out

To clarify: the inputs lie in subdirectories. I would like the xslt/ant to
send the outputs to "corresponding subdirectories".

In reviewing the xslt docs, it looks like I can only send the xslt output to
one directory (destdir attribute).

I've looked at using 'subant', but this gets pretty complex and hard to
follow.

any suggestions?

thanks,

bill