ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antti Luoma" <anlu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: task won't run in cruise control but runs from windows command prompt...
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:59:37 GMT
Hi,

Have you introduced ${existingExt.dir} in cruise control and passed that to
ant correctly?  for example:

<cruisecontrol>
    <property name="ftp.ext.dir" value="/home/ftp"/>
 <project ..>
<ant target="clean..build"
                      anthome="${env.ANT_HOME}"
                      buildfile="build-wrapper.xml"
                      uselogger="true"

                <property name="existingExt.dir" value="${ftp.ext.dir}" />
            </ant>
</project>
</cruisecontrol>

-Antti-