ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ramu Sethu" <sra...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Managing folders
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:57:25 GMT
Thanks CHarbel

But it looks we need to keep the date static ..My script runs daily... And i
wanted to delete folders older than the specific date which varies daily (
eg.current date).
Only the reports for the last 10 days should be in my m/c

--
Thank you
Ramu S

 If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is
play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
- Albert Einstein