ant-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Holzwarth <chuck_holzwa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Creating a list of entries
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:21:31 GMT
You may want to look at the echo command. You should be able to use something like:
<echo file="x1.txt" append="true">Property_Name : ${Property_Name}</echo>

You can create fairly complex files this way. You may have to set append to false for the
first echo just in case you are re-using the file.

Z W <mpc8250@gmail.com> wrote: Hi

I have a list of properties in a properties file.
I like to write these property values into a file to be used as an input to
a shell script using sshexec task.
I like to know if there's way to achieve this using Ant.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Thank you,
Chuck Holzwarth