ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fileset is acting differently URGENT!!!
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:44:13 GMT
Ah... I did read this issue wrongly.  Yes, DD's
suggestion would be the only way to do this as <copy>
builds up a map (whose order is not guaranteed) to do
the copies.  Using a separate copy operation for each
fileset would work.  In Ant 1.7, you might add each
fileset to a <path> and use that for your copy source,
if you were just aching to do it all in one go.

HTH,
Matt