ant-user mailing list archives

From Wayne T Richards <>
Subject Building a Jar for SPI application
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 04:40:33 GMT
I am having problems building my ant script to build my SPI jar file and
to create the MANIFEST.MF file. I have use the metainf directive to move
the SPI properties file to the META-INF/ directory. The problem that I
am getting into is the the SPI properties file should be located in the
META-INF/services directory. The task below shows what I am currently
doing (I hope).

        <!-- Put everything in ${build} into the*.jar file -->
            <include name="${build}"/>
            <fileset dir="${build}" includes="**/*">
                <include name="${build}/org/raven/**/*.class"/>
            <fileset dir="${service.props}" includes="**/*">
                <include name="${service.props}/services/**/*" />
                <attribute name="Built-By" value="${}"/>
                <section name="${component.plainname}">
                    <attribute name="Sealed" value="false"/>
                    <attribute name="Specification-Title"
value="${}" />
                    <attribute name="Specification-Version"
value="${component.version}" />
                    <attribute name="Specification-Vendor"
value="${component.vendor}" />
                    <attribute name="Implementation-Title"
value="${}" />
                    <attribute name="Implementation-Version"
value="${component.version} ${TODAY}" />
                    <attribute name="Implementation-Vendor"
value="${component.vendor}" />
                <attribute name="Class-Path"
value="${}-${component.version}.jar" />

I cannot figure out how to have ant to create the META-INF/services
directory and move the SPI properties file into that directory.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message