ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Gies <olivier.g...@bull.net>
Subject Re: replaceregexp Question
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:40:14 GMT
In that case, I think it's just a matter of RegExp format:

<replaceregexp flags="g" match="(sun|moon)" replace="\1fix"
byline="true" /> (untested)

If it is for more complex matches, I don't think <replaceregexp> was
designed for it. I think that 1 call per expression to replace is the
intent.

Olivier

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: replaceregexp Question
From: Z W <mpc8250@gmail.com>
To: Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>, olivier.gies@bull.net
Date: 20/02/2008 11:35

--

*Olivier Gies*

*Delivery Manager
Customs & Tax Software Engineering Center
Bull, Architect of an Open World ^TM
Phone: +86 (10) 65978001 - Ext 555 *

*www.bull.com <http://www.bull.com/>*

*This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.*