ant-user mailing list archives

From Robin Chaddock <robin.chadd...@iplay.com>
Subject Re: conditional statements
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:31:46 GMT

[quote]
...but you must include the ant-contrib-xxx.jar file in your Ant's
classpath...
[/quote]

It's a lot neater, and portable to other peoples configurations if the
antcontrib lib jar is simply specified in the classpath attribute of the
appropriate taskdef[s].
e.g.
<taskdef resource="*net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties*"
classpath="*${ant-contrib.jar}*" />