ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Blaschke <>
Subject Re: useexternalfile change between 1.6.5 and 1.7.0?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 15:51:03 GMT

Thanks for the response.

The project where this occurs has not been released to the community
yet, but really really soon (hopefully this week or next) so I can
provide you with a zip file then.

In the mean time, I looked at and then at my
build.xml and played around a bit.  The javadoc target fails to build as
described in the original post with the following in build.xml:

                <![CDATA[<h1>Good Stuff - ${Manifest.version}</h1>]]>
                <![CDATA[<i>Copyright &#169; 2003, 2008 Good
Corporation. All Rights Reserved.</i>]]>

Look familiar to comment #5 in that bug? ;-)  If I combine the tags onto
single, individual lines:

            <doctitle><![CDATA[<h1>Good Stuff -
            <bottom><![CDATA[<i>Copyright &#169; 2003, 2008 Good
Corporation. All Rights Reserved.</i>]]></bottom>

then the javadoc target builds successfully.  So it would seem there is
a bug with handling newlines between tags in the above case.

Are there daily builds for the plugin (i.e. used with Eclipse) as well?
I looked in the Daily Builds section on the web and didn't see anything...

Thanks again.