ant-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Habermehl <bmh198...@yahoo.de>
Subject Broken ant installation
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 00:59:47 GMT
Hi.

I have installed apache-ant 1.7.0 with jdk 1.6.0_04 and junit 4.4 on Linux.

If I want to use ant I get this errors.

$ ant -h
/opt/apache/bin/ant [script options] [options] [target [target2
[target3] ..]]
Script Options:
   --help, --h            print this message and ant help
   --noconfig             suppress sourcing of /etc/opt/apache/ant/ant.conf,
                          $HOME/.ant/ant.conf, and $HOME/.antrc
                          configuration files
   --usejikes             enable use of jikes by default, unless
                          set explicitly in configuration files
   --execdebug            print ant exec line generated by this
                          launch script

org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher
org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher
         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)

$ ant -diagnostics
org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher
org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)

Any idea what could be wrong with my installation?

Best regards
Marcus