ant-user mailing list archives

From ms harsha <>
Subject Fileset is acting differently URGENT!!!
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:14:29 GMT

I have 2 machines and both has same ant and java versions.

When i compile a code in both the machine,

Machine 1 acts correctly. But in Machine2 the filesets are copied in
the reverse order. i.e.,

<copy to=3D....>
<fileset 1/>
<fileset 2/>
<fileset 3/>

In Machine1 fileset 1,2,3 copied in order, But In machine2 it is
copied in the reverse order i.e., 3,2,1.

Since some of my filesets has the different version of the same file i
am facing some issues.

Please anyone let me know is there some parameter where u can set the
order of copy ?