ant-user mailing list archives

From jonese <gig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Am i doing this right RE: ReplaceRegExp
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:08:43 GMT
I used Regex Coach to debug the expression and it shows it working.

HOWEVER when run my target using -debug i get the following

sql-gen-schema-file:
[replaceregexp] Replacing pattern '\[[a-zA-Z0-1]{1,}\]' with
'[healthinteractionsbs]' in 'C:\working\healthinteractions.com\DB\MS
SQL 2005\boomsocket_MSSQL_2005.sql' with flags: 'i'.
[replaceregexp] No change made

the .sql file looks like so

USE [dacsdce]
/****** Object:  Default [DF_formEnvironment_adminonly]    Script
Date: 01/29/2008 20:15:03 ******/
IF  EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.default_constraints WHERE object_id =
OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[DF_formEnvironment_adminonly]') AND
parent_object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[formEnvironment]'))
<<SNIP>>

it should change USE [dacsdce] to USE [healthinteractionsbs]

anyone see anything wrong with my regex or the file data?

thanks in advance
eric