ant-user mailing list archives

From "Z W" <mpc8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to increase memory used by JVM in Ant
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 06:18:06 GMT
Hi Glenn

In one of my previous post, I got jstack error when 2 targets are calling
each other.
I have 2 targets namely A, B.
Target A calls target B. Inside target A has an if-then-else condition that
would stop calling target B if condition is met.
Target B calls target A every 2 seconds after performing a check.

When running this, after less than a few mins, I got jstack overflow error.
I'm not sure what causes the error and I thought it might be memory.
Is there a max of "stack frames" allowed in Ant.

Thanks