ant-user mailing list archives

From "Z W" <mpc8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a list of entries
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:29:31 GMT
Jan

I have a list of entries in a properties file

apple=1
orange=2
pear=3

My Ant script is on Windows box. I'll sshexec to my unix box.

I like to create a file, say x2.txt, from my Ant script so that this file
x2.txt in my unix box like this

apple : 1
orange : 2
pear : 3
This x2.txt will be an input to my perl script to read this list as input
eg
perl c1.pl -f x2.txt
This command will be executed using Ant's sshexec task.

I don't know how to create a file x2.txt from my Ant properties file.
Is there any easy way ?