ant-user mailing list archives

From "Z W" <mpc8...@gmail.com>
Subject Check process on remote host - Can Ant do that ?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 22:24:34 GMT
Hi

I have an ant script that needs to check the status of a process running on
a remote machine and if the
process has stopped running, I like the Ant script the ability to know that
and move on to the next step in Ant script.
Could someone here give a simple example on how to implement that ?
I have some idea of using sleep to periodically check for a remote process
but
is there an Ant task or a workaround that I could implement to check the
process using ps ?
I'm not sure sshexec could help me with that.

Thank you all for your helpful tips and comments