ant-user mailing list archives

From rigel <zeta...@gmail.com>
Subject [Ant Java Source] How to get some build.xml params?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 21:24:28 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on some JUnit task sources, precisely on
"XMLJUnitResultFormatter" and "JUnitVersionHelper" of the library named
"ant-junit.jar".

I have patched XMLJUnitResultFormatter to support additional test case
information passed by a custom annotation made up of three params, BUT
currently all annotation's params and annotation class name are brutally
wired into the code (for successive introspection). So I created an
annotation and a custom  "XMLJUnitResultFormatter" that works only with the
following params and annotation classname:

@TestDescriptor(title="title",desc="desc",input={"0","1","2"})

Substantially now I would like to pass "TestDescriptor" and
"title,desc,input" directly by the Ant build file to allow the use of any
available custom annotation, unfortunately I know only a way to do it,
opening the build.xml DOM and getting by myself the values because I am not
able to figure out if it exists a static helper class that can do this
easily. Anyone can help me or point me on the right direction?

Thanks, bye

--
Francesco V.