ant-user mailing list archives

From serdsch <>
Subject Setting up Maverick sshtools for Ant
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:21:13 GMT

Hi everyone,

I try to set up Maverick j2ssh for Ant to remotely import DBs from a server
(sshexec allows only one command per session and therefore is useless for
me). My taskdef looks like this:

<taskdef name="ssh" classname="com.sshtools.ant.Ssh"
classpath="${test_home}/binaries/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/j2ssh" />

I have put my j2ssh directory with all its jars and lib folder (just as I
downloaded it from sourceforge)  in Ant's lib directory. When I try to
execute my build file, I get the following error:

taskdef A class needed by class com.sshtools.ant.Ssh cannot be found:

I have no idea what class Ant is looking for here and I couldn't find
anything via google.
Has anyone got an idea!? Or does somebody know another ssh task for Ant that
allows multiple commands?

Thx for any hints,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: