ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject Build zip file with manifest listing files and perforce revision numbers?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:48:48 GMT
I think I'm going to need to build a task that assembles a zip file from
a set of files, where the MANIFEST file has one key/value pair for each
file put into the zip file, where the value is the Perforce revision
number for the file in the current view.  I could easily do something
like this with Perl, but I'm not sure how to do it with pure Ant (not
counting any Ant task libraries I put into the mix).

Anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?