ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant setup
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:41:13 GMT
There may be a further problem: Windows doesn't like path names
greater than 155 characters. I"ve found that installing JDKs and other
Java components under C:\Program and Files can cause you to go over
this limit. That plus the space issue can cause all sorts of issues.

The best way to handle this is to work with projects on the root of
the drive and to install JDKs on the root of the drive.

On Jan 11, 2008 10:21 AM, Bizard Nicolas (KIRO 41)
<nicolas.bizard@credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> there have been some known bugs in the past with Ant and Java for paths
> including "spaces".
> I'd give it a try with Java and Ant installed directly on C:
>
> Nicolas

David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com