ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Script Task In Ant
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 02:05:18 GMT
Java on Leopard is version 1.5 (which is one of the big complaints).

The error message is saying that
"org.apache.tools.ant.util.optional.ScriptRunner" is not found. This
class isn't found in bsf.jar, but in ant-apache-bsf-1.7.0.jar which I
found at http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.ant/jars/.

I am not sure if this is a Leopard issue. According to the library
dependency section of the Apache Ant manual, it looks like you
downloaded the correct jars, but none of them have that particular
class.

Java 6 see: javalobby article: http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t102936.html

> What is the JDK version?
> run: ant -debug
> What echo message do you get from ${env.CLASSPATH} ?
>
> Francisco Tolmasky wrote ..
>
> > Hello, I am attempting to use JavaScript within ant and am running
> > into a few difficulties.
> > I used to be able to do the following in Mac OS X Tiger just fine:
> >

> >          <script language = "javascript" src = "whatever.js">
> >               /* whatever */
> >          </script>
> >
> > However, since moving to Mac OS X Leopard, I get the following error:
> >
> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> > org.apache.tools.ant.util.optional.ScriptRunner
> >
> > I currently have bsf.jar, js.jar (rhino) and commons-logging-1.1.jar
> > in my ant lib directory.
> > The ant version on Leopard is 1.7.0.  Do I need to update something or
> > add a lib?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Francisco

David Weintraub