ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Ant to start and stop Windows service
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:19:48 GMT
	<target name="start-mysql">
		<exec executable="net" vmlauncher="false">
			<arg value="start"/>
			<arg value="mysql"/>
		</exec>
	</target>

-----Original Message-----
From: hezjing [mailto:hezjing@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:07 AM
To: ant-users
Subject: Ant to start and stop Windows service

Hi

In Windows command window, I used the following command to start and
stop MySQL service

> net start mysql
The MySQL service was started successfully.

> net stop mysql
The MySQL service is stopping.
The MySQL service was stopped successfully.

May I know how to configure Ant to execute a command like this?

--

Hez

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended

recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

TIAA-CREF