ant-user mailing list archives

From me youdonwannaknow <slugg...@hotmail.com>
Subject Load a file name into a property (using wildcards)
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:01:11 GMT

My apologies if my searching the manual, faq(s), and mail archive didn't return the answer
to this question.

I know there'll be a single file matching a search criteria, say, "dir logs/log.*.txt".  I
want to get the file name as a property value -- but w/out the wild card.

My attempts using , , and filesets and filelists did not work.  I suppose I can use  and the
'dir' or 'ls' commands, and parse their output.  But that seems like a kludge.  Surely there
is a better 'Ant' way of doing this.

tia,
- Brad G.